Oregon Ballot Measure 99 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 99 (2008) was an initiated constitutional amendment that would have prohibited legislators from participating in state, local retirement programs based on service in Legislative Assembly.
Nicholas J. Urhausen
This initiative circulated but did not make the ballot.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements