For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Campaign Contributions, Finance and Spending Limits, Measure 9 (1994)
The Oregon Campaign Contributions, Finance and Spending Limits Act, also known as Measure 9, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure limited contributions by individuals, certain groups and political action committees to candidates and adopted optional spending limits for some elections.
|Oregon Measure 9 (1994)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The measure title that appeared on the ballot:
9. ADOPTS CONTRIBUTION AND SPENDING LIMITS, OTHER CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW CHANGES
NO □ 
- Oregon 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1994
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 12, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |