For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon House Bill 2005 (2009)
- Allows the secretary of state's office to do criminal background checks on circulators.
- Invalidates signatures from petitioners who are prohibited from working in the state.
- Raises fines for violations from $250 per incident to as much as $10,000.
- Makes chief petitioners liable for fines if they fail to stop fraud under certain circumstances.
- Requires petition supporters to turn in signatures every month instead of waiting until the end of the signature drive.
- Oregon signature requirements
- Changes in 2009 to laws governing the initiative process
- Oregon legislature tightens signature requirements