For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Repeal Prevailing Wage Rate Requirement for Public Works, Measure 12 (1994)
The Oregon Repeal Prevailing Wage Rate Requirement for Public Works Act, also known as Measure 12, was on the November 8, 1994 ballot in Oregon as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have repealed requirements that contractors and subcontractors pay workers on all public works the prevailing wage rate.
|Oregon Measure 12 (1994)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The measure title that appeared on the ballot:
12. REPEALS PREVAILING WAGE RATE REQUIREMENT FOR WORKERS ON PUBLIC WORKS
NO □ 
- Oregon 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November 1994
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 12, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |