For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Discontinuance of State Tuberculosis Hospitals, Measure 12 (1958)
The Oregon Discontinuance of State Tuberculosis Hospitals Amendment, also known as Measure 12, was on the November 4, 1958 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure permitted the Board of Control to discontinue using the Eastern Oregon and University State Tuberculosis Hospitals and allowed the board to designate the hospitals’ future uses.
|Oregon Measure 12 (1958)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
12. AUTHORIZES DISCOUNTING CERTAIN STATE TUBERCULOSIS HOSPITALS - Purpose: To permit the Board of Control to discontinue using the Eastern Oregon and University State Tuberculosis Hospitals, in whole or in part. Board could designate the use for any other state institution or agency.
- Oregon 1958 ballot measures
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1958
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 21, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |