For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon Temporary Appointment and Assignment of Judges, Measure 9 (1958)
The Oregon Temporary Appointment and Assignment of Judges Amendment, also known as Measure 9, was on the November 4, 1958 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized the Oregon Supreme Court to appoint temporary judges to the Supreme Court and lower courts and to assign lower court judges to serve temporarily outside the districts for which they were elected.
|Oregon Measure 9 (1958)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
9. TEMPORARY APPOINTMENT AND ASSIGNMENT OF JUDGES - Purpose: To authorize the Supreme Court to appoint temporary judges to the Supreme Court and lower courts and to assign lower court judges to serve temporarily outside of the district for which they were elected.
- Oregon 1958 ballot measures
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1958-1970
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1958
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed November 21, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |