Osceola School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Osceola School District to increase its debt by $3 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the renovation, equipping and improvement of the athletic complex.
|Osceola School District|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||TO: ELECTORS OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF OSCEOLA
INITIAL RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $3,000,000
BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Osceola, Polk and St. Croix Counties, Wisconsin, that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67, Wisconsin Statutes, General Obligation Bonds in an amount not to exceed $3,000,000 for the purpose of paying the cost of renovating, improving and equipping the District’s athletic complex.
Below is the County given statement explaining this measure:
|“||A “yes” vote is in favor of the Initial Resolution set forth above and is a vote to approve the borrowing
of not to exceed $3,000,000 by the School District of Osceola through the issuance of General Obligation Bonds for the purpose of paying the cost of renovating, improving and equipping the District’s athletic complex.
A “no” vote is opposed to the Initial Resolution and is a vote to deny the School District of Osceola the authority to borrow not to exceed $3,000,000 through the issuance of General Obligation Bonds for the purpose of paying the cost of renovating, improving and equipping the District’s athletic complex.
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- St. Croix County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Polk County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- St. Croix County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- St. Croix County April 2, 2013 election notice and sample ballots
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |