Owen-Withee School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Owen-Withee School District to increase its debt by $8 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund certain district improvements as outlined below in the text of the resolution.
|Owen-Withee School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Owen-Withee, Clark and Taylor Counties, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $8,000,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing additions to and various remodeling and improvement projects at the District building and site including projects to improve Tech Ed/Ag Ed facilities and the gymnasium; addition of cafeteria/auditorium and science facilities; and acquiring furniture, fixtures and equipment.||”|
- Clark County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Clark County April 2, 2013 election notice and sample ballots
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |