|Owen Bruce Pickus|
Maine State Senate, District 4
|Profession||President and Medical Director, Maine Centers for Healthcare|
|Website||Owen Pickus for State Senate|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8th primary election, Pickus ran unopposed. 
Pickus' campaign website lists several main issues: 
- Solutions - "A businessman who knows what it takes to fix state government and restore fiscal discipline."
- Spending - "Provide for more sustainable government, through thoughtful spending reforms that cut waste and prioritize spending programs."
- Taxes - "Provide needed tax relief to Maine families and small businesses."
- Government - "Limit the role of government to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency."
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Owen Pickus for State Senate on Facebook