|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 83|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Soto's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||In addition to the “Common Sense Commitment to Connecticut,” Pablo Soto also pledges to work towards the following goals when elected:
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Catherine Abercrombie was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Pablo Soto was unopposed in the Republican primary. Abercrombie defeated Soto in the general election.
Soto ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 83. Soto ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Catherine Abercrombie (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Catherine Abercrombie Incumbent||63.9%||6,105|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pablo + Soto + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 83
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pablo Soto on Facebook
- Pablo Soto on Twitter
- electpablosoto.com, "Issues," accessed October 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |