Pacifica School District parcel tax, Measure N (June 2008)
Measure N levied an annual parcel tax of $96 for five years.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the San Mateo County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Measure N: "To protect local elementary and middle schools from state budget cuts, maintain high quality education, preserve small class sizes, attract and retain qualified teachers, protect vital academic programs and maintain classroom and school facilities, shall the Pacifica School District levy a temporary parcel tax of $96/year for 5 years with independent citizen oversight, an exemption for senior citizens, no funds used for administrator salaries and all funds staying in this community to promote student achievement?"|
- June 3, 2008 election results
- Letters assigned to local ballot measures San Mateo Daily News, March 14, 2008
- Roster of June 3 ballot measures in San Mateo County
- Every vote counts: Measure N passes in a squeaker