For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Community Center Director|
Adcock's professional experience includes working as a community center director and member of the Task Force on Abused and Neglected Children.
- Advanced Communications and Information Technology Committee, Arkansas House
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Charitable, Penal, and Correctional Institutions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Children and Youth
- Subcommittee on Game and Fish/State Police
- Subcommittee on Hospital and Medicaid Study
- Subcommittee on Human Services
Adcock did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Adcock's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1995 - "TO GIVE THE SELLER OF A MANUFACTURED HOME PARK AN INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR A SALE OF THE MANUFACTURED HOME PARK TO A RESIDENT BUYER'S ASSOCIATION."
- HB 2222 - "TO CREATE THE ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTER TRUST FUND AND TO PROVIDE FOR AND ISSUE A SPECIAL LICENSE PLATE FOR THE SUPPORT OF ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTERS."
- HB 2240 - "TO AMEND THE VETERINARY MEDICAL EXAMINING BOARD LAW TO ALLOW MUNICIPAL ANIMAL SHELTERS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Adcock was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Adcock raised $12,850 for her campaign.
Below are Adcock's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pam + Adcock + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Pam Adcock
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Pam Adcock on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|