|Arkansas House of Representatives District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Community Center Director|
Adcock's professional experience includes working as a community center director and member of the Task Force on Abused and Neglected Children.
- Advanced Communications and Information Technology Committee, Arkansas House
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Charitable, Penal, and Correctional Institutions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Children and Youth
- Subcommittee on Game and Fish/State Police
- Subcommittee on Hospital and Medicaid Study
- Subcommittee on Human Services
Adcock did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Adcock's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1995 - "TO GIVE THE SELLER OF A MANUFACTURED HOME PARK AN INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR A SALE OF THE MANUFACTURED HOME PARK TO A RESIDENT BUYER'S ASSOCIATION."
- HB 2222 - "TO CREATE THE ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTER TRUST FUND AND TO PROVIDE FOR AND ISSUE A SPECIAL LICENSE PLATE FOR THE SUPPORT OF ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTERS."
- HB 2240 - "TO AMEND THE VETERINARY MEDICAL EXAMINING BOARD LAW TO ALLOW MUNICIPAL ANIMAL SHELTERS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Adcock was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Adcock raised $12,850 for her campaign.
Below are Adcock's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pam + Adcock + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Pam Adcock
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Pam Adcock on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|