Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 19, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Pam Rahn is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while District 10 incumbent Mark A. Neuman is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Rahn ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 10. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Rahn was defeated in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mark A. Neuman Incumbent||80%||4,755|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pam + Rahn + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House of Representatives District 8
- Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012