|Minnesota State Senate District 51|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Date of birth||November 26, 1963|
Wolf is a teacher at Pines School. Pam is also a Golf Instructor and an author. Wolf is a 1986 graduate of Bethel College.
Wolf's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will continue to work to improve the economic climate in our state so that Minnesota will again be a leader in innovation and growth."
- Excerpt:" I will work to focus our efforts on continuing to offer the best education possible to our students. I will continue to encourage students to take advantage of all of the educational opportunities the taxpayers of Minnesota provide."
- Excerpt:"I will work to continue to develop health care policies that work for Minnesota. I will resist policies from Washington that threaten to destroy our Minnesota solutions and replace them with a "one size fits all" federal policy."
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wolf served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Pam Wolf Incumbent||46.7%||19,962|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
Wolf ran in the 2010 election for Minnesota State Senate District 51. Wolf had no opponents in the primary election on August 10, 2010, and was Don Betzold (DFL) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 51 (2010)|
|Pam Wolf (R)||17002||52.56%|
|Don Betzold (DFL)||15301||47.31%|
In 2010, Wolf raised $25,669 in contributions.
Her two largest contributors were:
|House Dist 51B Cmte C/O David P Balcom||$1,581|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Pam + Wolf + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Wolf and her husband have two children.
- Campaign site
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- "pamwolf," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State of Minnesota Canvassing Report," accessed May 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "General Primary" accessed September 25, 2013
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "General Election" accessed September 25, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Don Betzold (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 51
| Succeeded by|
Jim Carlson (DFL)