Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Mendocino Junior College (1991)|
|Place of birth||Sacramento, CA|
|Profession||Environmental Healing Advocate|
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Jim Wood (D) and Matt Heath (R) defeated John Lowry (D) and Pamela Elizondo (G) in the blanket primary. Wood will face Heath in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 2 Blanket Primary, 2014|
Elizondo has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pamela + Elizondo + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 2
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pamela Elizondo on Twitter
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed May 7, 2014