|Arizona State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
resigned January 25, 2010
On January 25, 2010 she resigned her seat to run for the U.S. House seat vacated by John Shadegg.
Gorman earned her BA in Communication from Arizona State University.
Pamela Gorman has worked as partner in a consulting firm.
Gorman's political career began with her service as captain for the Republican Precinct Committee. She then worked as a Voter Registration Chair for District 6 Arizona. She was elected to the Arizona State House of Representatives in 2004 and served until 2006. Gorman served in the Arizona State Senate from 2006 to 2010. When she resigned she was the Majority Whip.
- Appropriations Committee, Arizona Senate
- Natural Resources, Infrastructure and Public Debt Committee, Arizona Senate
- Rules Committee, Arizona Senate
See Pamela Gorman's official website for information on sponsored legislation.
Pamela and her husband Larry have a single child.
- Official Arizona State Senate website of Senator Pamela Gorman
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004