Pamela J. Lawson
|Pamela J. Lawson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 73|
Lawson ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 73. She was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Clark Shultz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 73, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Clark Shultz Incumbent||76%||7,186|
Lawson has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Lawson + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 9, 2012
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |