|Delaware House of Representatives District 29|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Thornburg's professional experience includes owning a small business and working as an administrative assistant, contract administrator and public relations director for the Delaware Farm Bureau.
She is involved with a number of organizations, including American Mothers Incorporated, Camden-Wyoming Roundtable Club, Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce, Delaware Agricultural Museum Guild and the William Henry Parent Teacher Association.
- Agriculture Committee
- Energy Committee
- Natural Resources Committee
- Sunset Committee, Delaware General Assembly
- Sunset Committee (Policy Analysis & Government Accountability) Committee
- Transportation/Land Use and Infrastructure Committee
Thornburg's sponsored legislation includes:
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Thornburg did not seek re-election to the 29th District seat in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Thornburg won re-election to the Delaware House of Representatives from Delaware's 29th District, defeating W. Charles Paradee (D). Thornburg received 5,624 votes in the election while Paradee received 5,574 votes. Thornburg raised $38,735 for her campaign; Paradee raised $36,085.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 29|
|Pamela Thornburg (R)||5,624||50.2%|
|W. Charles Paradee (D)||5,574||49.8%|
Below are Thornburg's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Associated Builders & Contractors||$600|
|Nonpartisan Citizens for Business Expansion||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pamela + Thornburg + Delaware + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Legislature
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House Committees
- Delaware state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2002
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track profile
|Delaware House District 29
| Succeeded by|
Lincoln D. Willis