|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 62|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||October 13, 2009|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Birthday||January 6, 1949|
|Place of birth||Fayetteville, TN|
Marsh earned his B.S. in Business and Transportation from the University of Tennessee. He is the owner of Big G Express.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marsh served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Business and Utilities, Chair|
|• Calendar and Rules|
|• Fiscal Review|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Conservation & Environment|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Pat Marsh was unopposed in the Republican primary. Marsh is unopposed in the general election.
Marsh ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62. Marsh ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On Oct. 13, 2009, Marsh won a special election to the 62nd District Seat in the Tennessee House of Representatives, defeating opponents Ty Cobb II (D) and Christopher T. Brown.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62 (2009)|
|Pat Marsh (R)||4,931|
|Ty Cobb II (D)||3,663|
|Christopher T. Brown (I)||255|
Comprehensive donor information for Marsh is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Marsh raised a total of $110,709 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Pat Marsh's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 62||$52,650|
|2010||Tennessee State House, District 62||$58,059|
|Grand Total Raised||$110,709|
2012Marsh won re-election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Marsh raised a total of $52,650.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Marsh's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$3,250|
|Tennessee Chiropractic Association||$2,000|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$1,500|
|Tennessee Optometric Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$52,650|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Marsh won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Marsh raised a total of $58,059.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Marsh's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,500|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$58,059|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Marsh and his wife, Mary, have two children. They currently reside in Shelbyville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pat + Marsh + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Pat Marsh
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Endorsements in Tennessee," December 8, 2011
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Official Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2010 Tennessee General election results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Marsh, Pat," accessed July 2, 2013
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |