|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 62|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||October 13, 2009|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Birthday||January 6, 1949|
|Place of birth||Fayetteville, TN|
Marsh earned his BS in Business and Transportation from the University of Tennessee. He is the owner of Big G Express.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marsh served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Business and Utilities, Chair|
|• Calendar and Rules|
|• Fiscal Review|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Conservation & Environment|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Marsh served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2009|
Marsh ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62. Marsh ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On Oct. 13, 2009, Marsh won a special election to the 62nd District Seat in the Tennessee House of Representatives, defeating opponents Ty Cobb II (D) and Christopher T. Brown.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 62 (2009)|
|Pat Marsh (R)||4,931|
|Ty Cobb II (D)||3,663|
|Christopher T. Brown (I)||255|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Marsh received $58,059 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Marsh's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,500|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$58,059|
Marsh and his wife, Mary, have two children. They currently reside in Shelbyville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pat + Marsh + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Morning Networking Mixer - Wicked Local Kingston
- South Puget Sound Community College Commencement - The Olympian
- Ben Tucker: Remembering A Bassist And Citywide Icon - NPR (blog)
- Reminiscing at reunions - Miami County Republic
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Pat Marsh
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Endorsements in Tennessee," December 8, 2011
- ↑ Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- ↑ Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- ↑ Official House Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |