|Vermont State Senate, Washington District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Vermont House Of Representatives Washington 3-3|
|Birthday||July 8, 1943|
McDonald worked for CIBA-GEIGY Corporation from 1969 to 1988. She then worked as the Vice President of Human Resources/Regulatory Management for Merchants Bank from 1988 to 1991.
McDonald served as Commissioner of Personnel for the State of Vermont from 1991 to 2007. She then joined the Vermont State House of Representatives in 2007. She has served in that position since. She currently serves as Assistant Minority Leader. McDonald also currently serves as Chair of the Town of Berlin Selectboard.
- See also: Vermont State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Washington has three senators. Incumbent Ann Cummings, incumbent Anthony Pollina and Sandra Gaffney are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent William Doyle, Pat McDonald and Dexter Lefavour are unopposed in the Republican primary.
McDonald did not run for re-election to the Washington 3-3 District in 2010.
- Government Accountability Committee, Vermont Legislature
- Government Operations Committee, Vermont House
- Rules Committee, Vermont House
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
|Vermont House of Representatives Washington 3-3
| Succeeded by|
Patti J. Lewis