Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Rhudy works as a substitute teacher in Carroll County high schools, and I am a field representative for the U.S Census Bureau, doing the American Community Survey in Carroll and Haralson County.
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Patricia L. "Pat" Rhudy was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Kevin C. Cooke was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rhudy will face Cooke in the general election.
Rhudy ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 18. Rhudy ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. Incumbent Kevin Cooke (R) ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kevin Cooke Incumbent||70.8%||12,181|
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2010
Rhudy was unopposed in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia State Senate, District 30 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
On her campaign website, Rhudy lists six issues she is concerned about. They are:
- "Policies that allow arbitrary prosecution of thirteen year old children as adults, show us as unjust."
- "Policies that favor profits of the few who would develop irresponsibly, over the rest of us diminish our quality of life."
- "Policies that fail to recognize the value of and fund appropriately public education rob our children of a quality life."
- "Bad laws, which favor unlimited rights for the lending institutions, with too few consumer protections, create a foreclosure debacle in Georgia, where late payment to court house steps can occur in 37 days."
- "Bad laws that favor the profit of insurance companies limit our ability to collect what is ours, rightfully, when our lives are shattered."
- "Poorly funded agencies and incompetent oversight rob us of professional results from state agencies."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pat + Rhudy + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia House of Representatives
- Georgia House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia House of Representatives District 18
- Georgia Department of Elections list of state senate candidates
- July 20, 2010 Georgia Senate primary results
- Pat Rhudy campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Elect Pat Rhudy, "Home" accessed October 4, 3012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official 2010 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State - 2010 Election results
- Pat Rhudy campaign website, "Homepage"
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |