|Idaho House of Representatives District 10A|
|2008-November 6, 2011|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||College of Idaho|
Takasugi graduated with his Bachelor's degree from the College of Idaho.
In addition to being a legislator, Takasugi was a farmer and part-owner of a produce company.
Before becoming a legislator, Takasugi was a school board member and former Secretary of the Idaho Department of Agriculture.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Takasugi served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Takasugi served on these committees:
Takasugi won re-election to District Seat 10A in 2010 against Democrat Judy Willmorth Ferro. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 25th. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 10A (2010)|
|Pat Takasugi (R)||7,342||75.6%|
|Judy Willmorth Ferro (D)||2,371||24.4%|
On November 4, 2008, Republican Pat Takasugi won the election to the Idaho House of Representatives District 10A receiving 67.3% of the vote (9,235 votes), ahead of Democrat Mike Warwick who received 32.7% of the vote (4,480 votes).
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 10A (2008)|
|Pat Takasugi (R)||9,235||67.3%|
|Mike Warwick (D)||4,480||32.7%|
In 2010, a year in which Takasugi was up for re-election, he collected $12,700 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Idaho House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pat Takasugi's campaign in 2010|
|Canyon County Republican Central Cmte||$2,000|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,000|
|Snake River Sugar Co||$1,000|
|Idaho Power Co||$750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$12,700|
In 2008, Takasugi raised $45,225.
Listed below are those who contributed the most to his campaign.
|Canyon County Republican Central CMTE||$2,000|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,600|
|Idaho Republican Party||$1,500|
|Mich & Aya Takasugi||$1,000|
|T & K Farms Inc.||$1,000|
|Syngenta Crop Protection||$1,000|
|Pacific Winds Inc.||$1,000|
|Snake River Produce||$1,000|
|Colleen & Andy Iwano||$1,000|
Takasugi represented House Seat A in Idaho House District 10. District 10 includes the southern portion of Canyon County.
Pat was married to Suzanne Takasugi. They had three children and lived in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Idaho House of Representatives - Pat Takasugi
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
- Pat Takasugi on Twitter
- Pat Takasugi on LinkedIn
- KTVB, "Rep. Pat Takasugi dies from rare form of cancer, services set," November 7, 2011
- Idaho Houses of Idaho house standing committees
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Follow The Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed April 16, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Pat Takasugi
- "Idaho Legislature" 2009 Legislative Directory, July 22, 2009(See page 2)
|Idaho House District 10A
2008–November 6, 2011
| Succeeded by|