Patricia Jones, Maine Representative
|Maine House of Representatives District 83|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Jones has worked for the Maine Bureau of Health. She received her MPA and B.A. from the University of Maine.
Jones is a member of the Mount Vernon Community Partnership, Mount Vernon Doctor Shaw Memorial Library, and Chair of the Mount Vernon Youth Alcohol Prevention Program.
Prior to leaving the house, she served on the following committees:
Patricia Jones raised $5,256 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 83|
|Patricia Jones (D)||2,999|
|Clyde Dyar (R)||2,553|
In 2008 Patricia Jones collected $5,256 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Patricia Jones
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Jones
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2008," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Jones' 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Patricia Jones
|Maine House of Representatives District 83
| Succeeded by|
Dennis Keschl (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |