|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lovejoy served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lovejoy served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Children and Family Law|
Lovejoy won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36. Lovejoy was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and defeated Bob Goodman (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patricia Lovejoy Incumbent||58.6%||10,619|
On November 2, 2010 Lovejoy won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Lovejoy advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Donna Schlachman (D), incumbent Kathleen Russell (D), incumbent Matthew Quandt (R), Ann Schieber (D), Adam Kelly (D), Michael Perfit (D), B. Jumbo Jervis (D), Denise Landis (D), Lee Quandt (R), Timothy Copeland (R), Patrick Abrami (R), Michele Peckham (R), Ron Dupuis (R), Frank Ferraro (R), and Joanne Ward (R), in the November 2 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Lovejoy was up for re-election, she collected $2,989 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patricia + Lovejoy + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NH House kills casino bill - Seacoastonline.com
- House, Senate appoint negotiators to hammer out final version of next NH budget - Concord Monitor
- Local lawmakers back restoring CHINS funding - Seacoastonline.com
- State budget negotiations begin Friday - The Union Leader
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- House names budget negotiators - The Union Leader
- Casino loss is New Hampshire gain - Seacoastonline.com
- Seacoast area legislators improve roll call ratings - Seacoastonline.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36
| Succeeded by|