|Merrimack 3 District, New Hampshire House|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Vice President of Americans for Campaign Reform|
McMahon is vice president of Americans for Campaign Reform. Her professional experience includes management, consulting, senior advisor in the Office of National Drug Control Policy; senior advisor for United States Health and Human Services; and president of GZM communications.
McMahon earned her AA from Colby Sawyer College and MSM from Lesley College Graduate School. She has three children; Michael, Erin, and Sean.
McMahon failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 3 general election (2010)|
|Steve Winter (R)||997|
|Patricia McMahon (D)||848|
On November 4, 2008, Robert Foose won one of the two seats to the New Hampshire House of Representatives for Merrimack District 3, receiving 1,516 votes.
McMahon raised $7,456 for her campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack District 3|
|Patricia McMahon (D)||1,516|
While in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, McMahon served on the following committees:
- Executive Departments and Administration Committee, New Hampshire House
- Legislative Administration Committee, New Hampshire House, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Elections, Chair
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New Hampshire House Merrimack 3
| Succeeded by|