|Minnesota Senate District 36|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pariseau will not be seeking re-election in 2010.
Parsieu attended Ravenswood Hospital School of Nursing. Pariseau is a former Registered Nurse and a Aide to former Minnesota US Senator Rudy Boschwitz.
Prior to leaving the senate, Pariseau was a member of these committees:
- Economic Development and Housing Budget Division
- Environment and Natural Resources (Ranking Minority Member)
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Budget Division
Pariseau chose not to run in the 2010 election.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 36 (2006)|
|Patricia Pariseau (R)||20,522||57.08%|
|Carolyn Sampson (DFL)||15,388||42.80%|
In 2006, Pariseau collected $35,337 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Senate District 36 Republicans||$750|
|Small Independent Telephone Companies/SITCO||$500|
|Minnesota Political Petition Comm||$500|
|Best & Flanagan||$300|
Parsieu represented Minnesota Senate District 36. District 36 includes Dakota County.
Patricia is widowed with six children and resides in Farmington, Minnesota.
- Patricia Pariseau's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
- MMinnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
- Politics in Minnesota, "Sen. Pat Pariseau announces retirement," February 22, 2010
- "Minnesota Senate" List of Standing Committees
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Official Results General Election - Nov. 7, 2006," accessed May 15, 2014
- 2006 contributions to Patricia Pariseau
- "Minnesota Secretary of State" Map of Senate District 36 (dead link)
|Minnesota State Senate District 36
| Succeeded by|
Dave Thompson (R)