|Virginia Senate District 30|
|1996 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Place of birth||Washington, DC|
Tier received a B.A. in Government at Sweet Briar College. Tier acted as Mayor of Alexandria, Virginia from 1991-96. Tier is a member of St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
- Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources, Chair
- Local Government
- Rehabilitation and Social Services
- Senate Rules
Ticer raised $116,542 for her campaign.
|Virginia State Senate, District 30 (2007)|
|Patricia Ticer (D)||20,853||95.20%|
Below are Ticer's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2007 election:
|Gerald Thomas Halpin||$5,000|
|Dominion (Energy & Natural Resources)||$5,000|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association||$2,500|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,500|
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,500|
Ticer was born in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 1935.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:1999, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007
|Virginia Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|