|Alabama House of Representatives District 54|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky, 1980|
|Master's||University of Alabama-Birmingham, 1994|
|Birthday||July 25, 1955|
|Place of birth||Richmond, KY|
|Profession||Associate Director, AIDS Alabama|
Todd is the Associate Director for AIDS Alabama. She has previously worked as Program Director for the Central Alabama Women's Business Center from 2001-2004, and owned One on One Computer Training from 1999-2001.
Todd is a member of the League of Women Voters and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
Todd served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance
Todd won re-election to the 54th District Seat in 2010. She had no opposition.
Todd raised $210,223 for her campaign.
In 2010, Todd raised $47,459 in contributions. 
Her four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$11,000|
In 2006, Todd collected $210,223 in donations.
Below are Todd's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Gay & Lesbian Victory||$85,071|
|AL Education Assoc||$15,000|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Todd + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pot bills win Shroud Award for the deadest bill of 2013 session - al.com (blog)
- 2013 session ends. Here's how last day went, from 9 am to midnight. - al.com (blog)
- Manic Monday: Legislators return for busy final day of legislative session - al.com (blog)
- Alabama Safe Access Update: The Legislative Session in Review - THE Weed Blog (blog)
- Alabama Bill to Legalize and Regulate Marijuana Dies in Committee - The Daily Chronic
- One spay/neuter bill could pass, another appears to have hit roadblock in ... - al.com (blog)
- Legislators' to-do list for final day includes bills on guns, campaign finance ... - al.com (blog)
- Republicans consider campaign financing changes in Alabama, even as House ... - The Republic
- CONCERTS LISTINGS: May 17 to 23, 2013 - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- Alabama's Persistent Nonprofit/For-Profit War Extends to Animal Clinics - The Nonprofit Quarterly
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Todd and her partner Jennifer Clarke have one child.
- Patricia Todd's Homepage
- Patricia Todd's personal website
- House of Representatives biography
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Re-Elect Patricia Todd on Facebook
|Alabama House District 54
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |