|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 98|
|1995 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Central Connecticut State University|
|Place of birth||Middletown, CT|
Widlitz worked as a mathematics teacher at Wethersfield Senior High School from 1967-1970. She currently serves as Committeewoman of the Connecticut Democratic State Central Committee, and member of the Guilford Democratic Town Committee.
Widlitz is involved with many organizations, including the Women's Campaign School at Yale University Board, Guilford Interfaith Ministries at Temple Beth Tikvah, Guilford Women and Family Life Center, Shoreline Alliance for the Arts, American Field Service, Branford Savings Bank Board of Directors, Connecticut Fund for the Environment, and the Dorothy Whitfield Historical Society.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Widlitz served on the following committees:
|Connecticut Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance, Revenue and Bonding, Chair|
|• Public Health|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Widlitz served on these committees:
|Connecticut Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance, Revenue and Bonding, Co-Chair|
|• Public Health|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Widlitz served on these committees:
|Connecticut Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Finance, Revenue, and Bonding|
|• Public Health|
Widlitz ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 98. Widlitz ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. She was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patricia M. Widlitz Incumbent||100%||9,031|
Widlitz ran for re-election to the 98th District seat in 2010. She defeated Cindy Cartier (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 98 General Election (2010)|
|Patricia Widlitz (D)||5,866|
|Cindy Cartier (R)||4,845|
On November 4, 2008, Widlitz won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 98th District. Widlitz ran unopposed in the general election, and she received 9,910 votes. She raised $7,582 for her campaign.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Widlitz raised $32,146 in contributions. 
Her three largest contributors were:
|House Democrates Caucus||$2,483|
|Speakers Leadership Cmte||$2,455|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Patricia Widlitz's 2008 campaign.
Yankee Institute's Voter Guide
- See also: Yankee Institute's Voter Guide
The Yankee Institute, a pro-market think tank, releases its Voter Guide after each two-year legislative term. Each member of the Connecticut General Assembly receives a score from 0 to 10 based on how he or she voted in ten key votes. The Institute selects key votes which "reveal the differences between those legislators that would harness the power of individual liberty and the market to improve lives, and those that prefer a centrally-planned approach." A legislator with a 10 voted in agreement with the Yankee Institute on all 10 votes, while a legislator with a 0 voted against the Yankee Institute's views or was absent for all 10 votes.
Widlitz received a score of 1 on the Yankee Institute's Voter Guide for 2011-12, tied for the 65th highest score among the 152 scored members of the Connecticut House of Representatives. This score was 1 lower than her score of 2 for the 2009-10 term.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Widlitz + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- CT House, Without Guilford's Widlitz, Approves Driver's Licenses for Illegal ... - Patch.com
- Connecticut House Passes Mattress Recycling Bill - waste360
- Connecticut House of Representatives Approves Bill to Create Nation's First ... - PR Web (press release)
- Trial of key Donovan aide to start Monday - Ct Post
- Aresimowicz Cannot Comment Until He Is Called To Testify Or Case Is Over - Patch.com
- Conn. Association Hosts New England's Vending Industry Meeting: June 7-9 - Vending Times
- Bill would make more state-backed mortgages available - Ct Post
- CVA Members Work To Educate Legislators About Vending - VendingMarketWatch
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Connecticut House Democrats - Rep. Patricia Widlitz
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Widlitz
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State "Candidate list" Accessed June 19, 2012
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 21, 2012
- ↑ Connecticut House official election results for 2008
- ↑ District 98 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Yankee Institute for Public Policy, Yankee Institute Voter Guide for 2011-12, October 19, 2012
|Connecticut State House District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |