Patrick Brennan (Vermont legislator)
|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 9-2|
|2003 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||10|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Convenience Store Owner|
Brennan is a convenience store owner.
Brennan received his diploma from Rice Memorial High School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brennan served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Transportation, Chair|
|• Joint Transportation Oversight, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Brennan served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Transportation, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Brennan served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Brennan won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 9-2. Brenna was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 7-2 General Election (2010)|
|Patrick Brennan (R)||2,015|
|Kristy Kurt Spengler (D)||1,468|
|Patricia Porter (I)||1,197|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Brennan was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Brennan + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont 2013 Legislative Session Adjourns with No Bad Gun Bills - AmmoLand.com (press release)
- How Vermont Raised Its Gas Tax - Governing (blog)
- Vt. House Gives Initial OK for Immigrant Drivers' Licenses - Valley News
- House and Senate reach deal on fuel taxes - BurlingtonFreePress.com
- House passes bill regulating police use of license plate readers - vtdigger.org
- 'Life-Preserving' Law In Oklahoma Raises Questions For Doctors - Huffington Post
- Attorney General Holder defends look at AP calls - Boston Globe
- Vt. Senate Backs Higher Fuel Taxes - Valley News
- Associated Press says US government seized journalists' phone records - Toronto Sun
- Secret US trawl of AP phone calls decried by press groups - NJ.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Brennan and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Beauvais, have two children.
- Patrick Brennan's personal website
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002