Patrick H. Lyons
|Patrick H. Lyons|
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commissioner - District 2|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|New Mexico Commissioner of Public Lands|
|January 1, 2003 - December 31, 2010|
|New Mexico State Senate|
|1992 - 2002|
|High school||Clovis High School (1972)|
|Bachelor's||New Mexico State University (1975)|
|Master's||Colorado State University (1977)|
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (2010-Present)
Lyons has served in this position since his election in 2010.
Lyons ran for re-election to the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission in 2014. He was uncontested in the primary election on June 3, 2014. Lyons was unopposed in the general election on November 4.
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commission - District 2, 2010|
|Republican||Patrick H. Lyons||68.1%||64,023|
|Election Results via New Mexico Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Lyons is available dating back to 1992. Based on available campaign finance records, Lyons raised a total of $1,524,672 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Patrick H. Lyons's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Patrick H. Lyons's Campaign Contributions|
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$55,288|
|Top 5 contributors||Darr Angell||$1,000|
|Roosevelt County Republican Party||$630|
|5 organizations and 11 individual donors||$1,000 each|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Lyons + New + Mexico"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Service Commission - Patrick H. Lyons
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002 (Lands), 2002 (Senate), 2000, 1996, 1992
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "November 2010 General Election Results," accessed April 2, 2011 (dead link)
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, "Commissioner Patrick Lyons - District 2," accessed January 16, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Patrick Hiller Lyons," accessed May 22, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Patrick H. Lyons," accessed May 22, 2013
- Follow the Money.org
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commission District 2
| Succeeded by|
|New Mexico Commissioner of Public Lands
| Succeeded by|