|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3A|
|2002 - 2007, 2011 - 2015|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland, College Park, 2002|
|Date of birth||February 15, 1979|
|Place of birth||Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Profession||Director of Development, YMCA of Frederick County|
Hogan earned his B.A. in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland at College Park in 2002. His professional experience includes working as an intern in the Maryland Senate, associate at the Hogan Companies and Marketing Assistant at Amlex, Inc.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hogan served on these committees:
- Environmental Matters
- Special Subcommittee on Program Open Space/Agricultural Land Preservation
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Agriculture Preservation and Open Space
- Subcommittee on Housing and Real Property
Hogan ran against Chris Huckenpoehler, Chuch Knapp and Scott Rolle in the September 14 primary, coming in first. He won election, coming in second to Democratic incumbent Galen Clagett in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3A General Election (2010)|
|Galen Clagett (D)||13,341|
|Patrick Hogan (R)||12,617|
|Scott Rolle (R)||11,312|
|Candy Greenway (D)||11,203|
In 2010, Hogan raised $35,681 in contributions.
His five largest contributors were:
|Hogan, Timothy S||$4,000|
|Hogan, Ilona M||$3,500|
|The Gables Tourist Home Lc||$2,000|
|Friends Of David Brinkley||$2,000|
|Michael Steele For Maryland Cmte||$2,000|
Hogan is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Patrick + Hogan + Maryland + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House Committees
- Maryland Joint Committees
- Maryland House of Delegates District 3A
- House website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |