Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 42|
|2006 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Long served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children and Family Law, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Long served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Public Works and Highways|
|• Special Committee On Public Employee Pensions Reform|
Long won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 42. Long was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Long was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 10 general election (2010)|
|Patrick Long (D)||813|
|Jean Jeudy (D)||715|
|Michael Brunelle (D)||700|
|Chuck Thibault (R)||660|
|Corey Cormiea (R)||540|
|Muni Savyon (R)||486|
On November 4, 2008, Long was re-elected by finishing first in the Hillsborough 10 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, taking one of the three potential seats there. Long was followed by Jean Jeudy (1,453), Alexis Chininis (1,351), Kevin McGrath (950), Cormine Corriea (829),and Muni Savyon (679). Long raised $2,450 for his campaign fund.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 10 District|
|Patrick Long (D)||1,650|
|Jean Jeudy (D)||1,453|
|Alexis Chinnis (D)||1,351|
|Kevin McGrath (R)||950|
|Cormine Corriea (R)||829|
|Muni Savyon (R)||679|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Long was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Long raised $2,450 in campaign donations. Long contributed $2,000 to his own campaign fund. His other three contributors are listed below.
|Plumbers & Steamfitters Local 131||$250|
|Friends of Mike Lopez||$100|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$100|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patrick + Long + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- White House petition wants Obama to ban creationism, intelligent design in ... - Daily Caller
- Journalist Michael Hastings killed in fiery LA crash - Daily Caller
- Ask Chris Matthews - Daily Caller
- Blog - Matt K. Lewis - Daily Caller
- California elementary school to be named for Michelle Obama - Daily Caller
- Patrick Johnston, Leader of Personhood Ohio, Selling Off Guns To Raise Money - Huffington Post
- Music composed for NH's grand hotels revived - Gateway News
- Marco Rubio's Immigration Push Cools GOP Grassroots Fervor, But 2016 ... - Huffington Post
- The Penultimate Edition Of The Political Junkie - KUOW News and Information
- University project revives polkas, waltzes composed for New Hampshire's grand ... - Calgary Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006