|Mississippi State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Nunnelee joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1995. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 6th district.
Nunnelee works in Insurance.
Nunnelee attended Mississippi State University in 1980.
Prior to his resignation, he served on the following committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Environment Prot, Cons and Water Res Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division A Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Labor Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Legislative Budget Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
Patrick Nunnelee raised $187,894 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 6|
|Patrick Nunnelee (R)||10,094||65.5%|
|Johnathan Davis (D)||5,314||34.5%|
In 2009 Patrick Nunnelee collected $92,941 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Mississippi Association for Home Care||$4,000|
|Mississippi State Farm||$2,500|
|United Health Care||$2,000|
Nunnelee has a wife, Tori.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 214 D
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Post Office Box 4080
Tupelo, MS 38801
Phone: 662-680-8671 (Home)
- Alan Nunnelee's campaign website
- Alan Nunnelee's personal website
- Official Mississippi Senate Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Alan Nunnelee on Facebook
|Mississippi State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|
Nancy Adams Collins (R)