Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 81|
|Marine City Commissioner|
|High school||Marine City High School|
|Bachelor's||Lawrence Technological University, B.S. (Civil Engineering)|
|Profession||Licensed Professional Engineer|
Phelan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and Economic Development
- Excerpt:"Invest in development of a talented and competitive workforce."
Education – Investing in Our Future
- Excerpt:"Restore K-12 education funding to stop the disinvestment in our public school system."
Transportation & Infrastructure
- Excerpt:"Rehabilitate existing infrastructure and modernize transportation systems."
Strengthen our Democracy
- Excerpt:"A government that is not accountable to the people does not truly represent the people. These reforms are essential to reestablishing a democratic government of the people, by the people and for the people."
Phelan ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 81. He defeated Stewart Sternberg and Jason Davis in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Dan Lauwers in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 81, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 81 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Phelan and his wife Katherine have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patrick + Phelan + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |