Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 134|
District 134 was vacant, and an April 24 special electionwas held to fill the seat. Slattery was also a candidate in that election. The vacancy was created when Douglas Reichley (R) resigned after being elected Lehigh County judge in November 2011.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 134, Special Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patrick + Slattery + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Reading Eagle, "Democrats pick House candidate for Reichley seat," March 7, 2012
- ↑ Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," Accessed April 7, 2012
- ↑ Lehigh County, 2012 Special Election General Primary, April 24, 2011
- ↑ Berks County, "134th Special Election, April 24, 2012
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |