Patterson Joint Unified School District bond proposition, Measure V (November 2008)
Measure V authorized the Patterson Joint Unified School District to borrow $50 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Stanislaus County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
| Measure V: "To provide a quality education for Patterson students and prepare them for college or their career by:
Shall Patterson Joint Unified School District issue $50,000,000 in bonds, at legal interest rates, with guaranteed annual audits, citizen oversight, and no money for administrators' salaries?"
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Website of the Patterson Joint Unified School District
- Text of measure (PDF file, scroll to page 7)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found