|New Mexico House of Representatives District 23|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Valley High School|
|Place of birth||Albuquerque, NM|
|Profession||Law enforcement officer|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pacheco served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - A|
|• Labor and Human Resources|
Pacheco won election in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 23. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent David Doyle (R) did not run for re-election. Pacheco defeated Marci Blaze (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Pacheco and his wife Tami have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Pacheco + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Other states join New Mexico in granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants - Las Cruces Sun-News
- College baseball: UTSA sweeps New Mexico State, clinches WAC tourney bid - San Antonio Express
- A missed opportunity, lamented to this day - Albuquerque Journal (subscription)
- Beautiful Rocky Point Poker Run and Desert Race by Arizona Desert Racing ... - Side x Side News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, Canvass of Returns of Primary Election Held on June 1, 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- ↑ Peopleforpaulpacheco.com "About Paul," Accessed September 11, 2012
David Doyle (R)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 23
| Succeeded by|