|Maine House of Representatives District 141|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Bennett is a math teacher and real estate agent.
Bennett earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Bentley University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bennett served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
Bennett won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 141. Bennett ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Edward Legg (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 141, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Bennet Incumbent||51.7%||2,869|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 141 (2010)|
|Paul Bennett (R)||2,441||53%|
|Edward Legg (D)||2,029||44% |
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Bennett raised $5,535 in contributions. 
No contributions to his campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Bennett and his wife Julie have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Bennett + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- States cracking down on drunken boating - WBIR-TV
- LePage: State will run out of money for DHHS bills June 10 - Lewiston Sun Journal
- Maine Dems, LePage clash over hospital debt - Seacoastonline.com
- Democrats, LePage clash over hospital debt - San Francisco Chronicle
- Shutdown Looming or Not? Maine Gov, Union, Continue War of Words - Mpbn - MPBN News
- Report: State's 'digital learning strategy' plans unfinished - Kennebec Journal
- Maine governor to union: 'You are lying' - Boston Herald
- LePage to Maine mayors: I made tough choices, so can you - Bangor Daily News
- Maine's Legislative Council approves $30000 to help victims of Lewiston fires - Bangor Daily News
- Portland leaders call out LePage, state government as local school budget vote ... - Bangor Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Paul Bennett on Facebook
Edward Legg (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 141
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |