Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 1|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Berch served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
Berch won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 1. Berch advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Berch failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
Berch was unopposed in the September 14 primary election. He faced Robert Moore (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 1 general election (2010)|
|Robert Moore (R)||779|
|Paul Berch (D)||677|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Berch + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners