Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 36|
Colavecchio ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 36. Colavecchio defeated Jason Cowling in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 43 incumbent Anthony DeVitis (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Anthony DeVitis Incumbent||52.5%||28,700|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 36 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Colavecchio + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Canton Repository, "Candidate profiles: Ohio House, 36th District," January 30 2012
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |