Paul E. Hennings
|Paul E. Hennings|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court 10th Judicial District|
|Election information 2013:|
| Hennings ran for election to the Supreme Court 10th Judicial District.
General: He was defeated in the general election on November 5, 2013, after receiving 3.1 percent of the vote. John Michael Galasso, Matthew G. Hughes, Arthur G. Pitts, David T. Reilly, Gary J. Weber and Hope Schwartz Zimmerman were also on the ballot, competing for four open seats.
- NY Courts: Nassau County - 10th Judicial District Supreme Court
- NY Courts: Suffolk County - 10th Judicial District Supreme Court
- New York State Board of Elections, "Supreme Court Candidate List, 2013"
- Nassau County Board of Elections: Unofficial 2013 General Election Results all but one district reporting
- Suffolk County Board of Elections: Unofficial 2013 General Election Results
- NYS Board of Elections State Supreme Court Official Returns, November 5, 2013