Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 93|
Silva's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As State Representative I will ensure that they will be provided the tools necessary to be successful in whatever avenue of education they pursue."
- Excerpt: "Michigan is a strong agricultural and manufacturing state. In order to retain a strong economy, it is important that we pursue new opportunities to ensure a bright future for the hard working people of Michigan."
- Excerpt: "As our military members make the transition to civilian life we must honor their service to our country by doing all we can to make Michigan a leader in the treatment of veterans. Michigan currently has an unemployment rate that outpaces the nation, as state representative I will work to reverse this trend."
- Excerpt: "I have great concern for how our taxes are spent. No one wants to pay more taxes. More importantly, no one wants his or her tax dollars to be abused."
- Excerpt: "The right of people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Silva ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 93. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Tom Leonard (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Silva + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |