|Minnesota House of Representatives District 32A|
Gammel's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I expect that given the opportunity to find out for themselves, most employers would feel the same way. These Women and Men served their nation and now it is time for us to serve them."
- Excerpt:"Properly funding our schools is not a cure all to the decline of our school system, but it would certainly be a good start. We need to make sure students have access to the resources and technology their future success may depend on."
- Excerpt:"I will work closely with Law Enforcement and other professionals to ensure firearm laws in Minnesota reduce crime and improve safety in our community and across the state. "
- Excerpt:"The State of Minnesota should continue to invest in students through the use of grants and funding of post-secondary education. "
- Excerpt:"We should be doing all we can to provide incentive's for new companies to set up shop in our community, as well as help the companies here continue to hire and expand."
Gammel ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 32A. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by Brian Johnson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 32A, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Gammel + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |