Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 85|
|Bachelor's||Brown University, 1993|
Graham earned his B.A. in History from Brown University in 1993. He began working in the financial services industry in 1998 as an insurance agent for American National. He then started Graham Financial Services in 2001.
Graham's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We must stop the wasteful spending. I pledge to work hard to help find solutions to balance the budget without raising taxes."
- Excerpt: "Arkansas has one of the highest tax burdens in the nation. We must change the tax code to attract business to Arkansas."
- Excerpt: "Reforms are a must if Arkansas is to provide this service to its citizens."
- Excerpt: "I am Pro-Business. We must enact legislation that lowers the regulatory burdens on businesses, especially small businesses in Arkansas."
- Excerpt: "We must make it a priority to move children into permanent homes with loving parents. Every child deserves to have people they can call mom and dad."
Graham ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas House of Representatives, District 85. Graham ran unopposed in the May 22 Republican primary and was defeated by David Whitaker (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
Graham and his wife, Mary, have two children.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|