|U.S. House, Virginia, District 8|
|Texas House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Saint Thomas, 1957|
|Other||LLB, University of Texas-Austin School of Law, 1964|
|Birthday||November 18, 1937|
|Place of birth||Beeville, TX|
Haring's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Job Creation and the Economy
- Excerpt: "I will work to get our fiscal house in order by supporting a balanced budget. The federal government must stop spending money we don’t have."
- Pro Life, Pro Family
- Excerpt: "Did you know that 60 million Americans have died from abortion since 1973? I intend to stand up in Congress for those who can’t speak and bring this national tragedy to an end."
- Excerpt: "I will vote to repeal President Barack Obama’s flawed health care law. I’m against forcing people to buy health insurance and fining them if they don’t. The law must also be repealed because it provides money to subsidize abortions."
- Excerpt: "We must secure our borders. This is essential with the increased threat of terrorists and the illegal drugs entering our country. "
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "I support the right guaranteed by the Constitution under the Second Amendment for people to own and use firearms. "
Haring is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 8th District. Haring is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 10, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Haring is widowed and has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Haring + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Virginia's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Virginia's 8th Congressional District
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |