|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|High school||Oakland Christian, 1995|
|Place of birth||Pontiac, Michigan|
Greenawalt is a former member of the U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan, where he served as 2nd Vice Chairman from 2010 to 2011. Greenawalt was elected as the Republican Precinct Delegate for the City of Pontiac in 2006. Mr. Greenawalt refers to himself as a "New Breed Michigan Republican."
Greenawalt earned his B.S. in Communications from Louisiana Baptist University. His professional experience includes working as a Christian rapper and musician.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Dennis Ritter defeated Neil Billington and Robin McGregor in the Democratic primary. Jim Tedder defeated Jose Aliaga, Paul Greenawalt, Nate Knapper and Andrea Schroeder in the Republican primary. Tedder defeated Ritter in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2014|
In the 2012 Republican Primary race for State Representative, Greenawalt acquired 29% of the vote, or 2757 votes. Without endorsements, Greenawalt used door to door campaigns and social media outlets to spread his message.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gail Haines Incumbent||71.2%||6,807|
In 2014, Greenawalt's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
Greenawalt and his wife, Bonita, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Greenawalt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Paul Greenawalt on Twitter
- Paul Greenawalt on Facebook
- Paul Greenawalt on LinkedIn
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Facebook page, accessed August 6, 2012
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Squidoo page, accessed August 6, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |