Paul John Maisano
|Paul John Maisano|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 5|
was a 2013 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
representing the 5th Congressional District
He was defeated by Katherine Clark
in the Democratic
primary on October 15, 2013.
- See also: Massachusetts' 5th Congressional District special election, 2013
Maisano was a 2013 Democratic candidate seeking election to the U.S. House representing the 5th Congressional District of Massachusetts. The election was held to replace outgoing Rep. Ed Markey (D) who was elected to the U.S. Senate in the June 25th election for John Kerry's vacant seat after his appointment as Secretary of State. He was defeated by Katherine Clark in the Democratic primary on October 15, 2013.
|U.S. House, Massachusetts District 5 Special Democratic Primary, 2013
| Peter Koutoujian
| Carl Sciortino
| Will Brownsberger
| Karen Spilka
| John Paul Maisano
| Martin Long
|Source: Official Results from Massachusetts Elections Division
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul+John+Maisano+ Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paul John Maisano News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Daily Journal, "7 Democrats, 5 Republicans on ballot for special election in Mass. 5th Congressional District," accessed August 19, 2013
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 WCVB TV, "Massachusetts' 5th congressional primary results," accessed October 15, 2013
- ↑ Boston.com, "Secretary of state to set Senate special election date of June 25," January 28, 2013
- ↑ The Boston Globe, "William ‘Mo’ Cowan to be interim US senator," January 30, 2013