|Nebraska State Senate District 2|
|2011 - 2013|
|Per diem||$109/day for those living 50+ miles from capitol, otherwise $39/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Appointed||October 7, 2011|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2012
Lambert ran for election in the 2012 election for Nebraska State Senate District 2. Lambert advanced past the May 15 primary election and was defeated by Bill Kintner in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Nonpartisan||Paul Lambert Incumbent||48.8%||7,798|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Lambert + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Nebraska State legislature website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
|Nebraska State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|