|Alabama House of Representatives District 86|
|November 3, 2010 to Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
He also currently serves as Commissioner for District 3, the City of Dothan. He is the former president of the 2nd Congressional District as well.
Lee attended Wallace Community College. He was formerly employed for Sony. He currently works as a salesman for WDHN-TV.
Lee served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Agribusiness Committee
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways
- Subcommittee on Health Care Costs
- Subcommittee on Health Care Professionals and Procedures
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Incumbent Paul Lee is unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 86 General Election (2010)|
|Paul Lee (R)||9,159|
|Merritt Carothers (D)||6,623|
In 2010, Lee raised $267,653 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$132,944|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$36,000|
|Friends Of Mike Hubbard||$10,000|
Lee and his wife, Ellen, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Lee + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Paul Lee's campaign website (Archived)
- House site
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Paul Lee on Facebook
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama GOP primary results
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Newt Gingrich 2012, "Newt 2012 Announces Alabama Leadership Team," March 12, 2012
|Alabama House District 86
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|